Final day of data collection

The day started off my finding a walking stick on our trail which was an amazing start of the day. We reached our final sampling site and it was right in front of a small water fall. It was a pretty spot, but for some reason, the flies really liked my Jean haha. After we finished collecting data, we attempted to make it to another waterfall site but was not successful. We took our lunch on a trail and during our lunch, a few monkeys were in a tree above us. After lunch we decided to head back to the research grounds and we ran into a spider that was as long as my fingers. One of the most scariest spiders I have ever seen. We were almost back and we ran into the native people here, and they caught a huge butterfly. We were also accompanied by the film crew(Lucas). I would have to say this was the best day here!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First day in Costa Rica

Day one of data collection

Day 2